Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Jason!


Robert, Rachel, Audrey, the dogs, and I just got back from visiting my brother, Jason, in Texas! Though we were iced in one day, and pretty much everything was closed for both the ice and holiday, we had a fantastic time.  We spent most of the time cuddling with the dogs.  Jason's two dachshunds are even cuter than our dogs and insist on cuddling with whoever is sitting down.

I also met Jason's brother, Bill, and he was just as awesome as I imagined him to be.  We met with the whole family for pizza the night before we left and had a wonderful time sharing stories.  

It was such a fun and relaxing trip.  

Rachel with Spanky and Cooper



Ella, Rose, and Robert had their own cuddle party going



Though we were too cold to take many pictures, Robert did snap one of Jason and me.  We look like two people who have no idea that ice is on its way.  


Even though it was cold, Robert, Rachel, and I added another state picture to our collection


No comments:

Post a Comment